We want to see you achieve your best,
and Granite Conditioning can help you get there.
Anyone can get a gym membership and enter a competition, but there is a big difference between competing and being a contender!
Starting your contest prep with Granite is a massive step in the right direction. Being in the right state of mind physically and emotionally are very important pre-requisites, but maintaining that drive and motivation and sticking to the plan are where a quality coach makes the difference.
Granite Conditioning provides a comprehensive Contest Preparation service.
Here’s what we can do for you
Advice and support
- Guidance on what contests and what divisions should suit you as a competitor.
- Support all week long via phone, text, email or Facebook.
- Invitation to the private team Facebook group so you can access support and advice from other Granite competitors who understand what you’re going through.
- My attendance and attention on the day of your show for your backstage support and preparation.
- Planning for the unexpected with sewing kits, towels, tan top-ups, specific foods, pump-up equipment (if required), changing booth (if required), etc.
- Custom training plans.
- Weekly 30min PT sessions.
- A 20min HIIT session each week (for the last 12 weeks prior to your show).
- Access to the Granite studio to do your own training any time the studio is open.
- Custom nutrition plans.
- Weekly weigh-in, skinfolds, tape measures.
- Reverse diet coaching post-comp to return to normal without ‘blowing out’.
- Weekly analysis of results; reviewing nutrition and training to optimise your progress.
- Fortnightly progress photos.
- 4 supervised team posing sessions in the weeks before the show.
- Access to the Granite studio to do your posing practice any time the studio is open.
- Team Granite singlet and hoodie.
What’s not included
- Tanning products (apart from top-ups on the day)
- Posing trucks/bikini/suit (depending on division)
- Shoes (if applicable)
- Dedicated one-on-one posing instruction.
$290 upfront fee and $95 per week.
We’re happy to negotiate and customise our service, so if price is a concern, we can tailor a plan to suit you.
Ready to get started?
Or do you just want some more info?
Send us a message…
… or give us a call…
M: 0448 884 162
… or drop by the studio.
A: 2/26 Birubi St, Coorparoo, QLD 4151